Do you have cancer, want to learn about natural approaches, but don't know where to start?
When it comes to cancer, there can be a ton of confusion around what to do from an alternative perspective. This comprehensive coaching program helps guide and educate you on the path to holisitic healing. Dr. Cortese will help you gain clarity about how to get well and support your body through your cancer journey.
A cancer diagnosis can be an emotional rollercoaster.
Is there a way to not feel helpless and scared about my situation?
There's conflicting information about natural, integrative and conventional cancer approaches on the internet - what should I trust?
What can I do to help increase my odds of beating cancer/preventing recurrence?
How can I best manage those difficult conversations with my friends/family?
Why did this happen to me?
It doesn't have to be this way.
Before I became a doctor, I helped care for two of my grandparents who had cancer and decided to do chemotherapy. It was heartbreaking to see them suffer like that. At the time, we were not aware that there was so much more that they could do for their bodies to help them get well. Throughout my trainings, I realized that cancer patients are not always given the full story about their options. That needs to change. I made it my mission in life to teach people of all of the things they can do to improve their cancer outcomes and give them the best quality of life possible.
Having experience in conventional dentistry, holistic dentistry, oral medicine, dental oncology and holistic cancer coaching has allowed for me to notice the undeniable connections between cancer and the mouth. Working with many cancer patients has allowed me to recognize and witness first-hand the power of holisitic healing and the mind-body-spirit connection. I can't wait to share it with you!
Cancer Coaching Program Information
- Gaining clarity and understand cancer
- Reducing fear and stress
- Changing your mindset
- How to emotionally support your body
- How to increase your odds of not only surviving, but also thriving
- Learn about alternative therapies
- Understanding cancer nutrition and supplementation
- Importance of mind-body-spirit connection
- Identifying the role that your mouth may be playing in your diagnosis and how to address it
- Managing oral/dental side effects of cancer treatment before, during and after your treatment with options for conventional and alternative methods
- Recommendations for oral care products and/or supplements for your particular situation
- Meal Planning
- Anti-Cancer Lifestyle Planning
- PDF Library Access
- 6 Months of Email Access
- Email/Conversations to coordinate with other practitioners on your health team
You can take charge of your health!
Imagine if you could learn the truth about natural cancer approaches while having one-on-one access so that you can have your questions answered.
You can go from being unsure about how to optimize your cancer outcomes to being an expert in how to take charge of your mind and the health of your body.
Imagine if you could feel at ease with your situation and lower the stress and anxiety that comes with a cancer diagnosis.
You can be evaluated by a holisitic cancer dentist to determine whether or not your mouth is connected to your cancer and learn how to fix it.
This program is perfect for you if you:
- Are ready to improve your cancer outcomes and take charge of your health
- Are open to learning about alternative cancer approaches
- Want one-on-one attention in addition to resources you can use at your leisure
- Don't want to be wondering whether or not your cancer is connected to your mouth (most dentists are not educated on these connections and how to address them properly)
- Don't want to be wasting time doing research on the internet, wondering what to trust and what not to trust about holisitic cancer approaches
- Don't want to miss out on learning about the tons of ways that you can make a huge difference in your life and feel better.